Saturday, August 1, 2009

God is in Africa






Every night when we put our two daughters to bed, they each take a turn praying and usually, they mention Baby Brother Moses in Africa. This particular night, Asia (the 4 year old) said, "Thank you Jesus, that God is in Africa." I felt the Lord nudge my heart and ask, "Did you hear that?" God has been using Asia through this entire adoption process to remind me of His plan and provision, from being so insistent about Moses' name to helping me remember that Jesus is cradling my sweet, baby boy so many thousands of miles away. Thank you, Lord, for all of my kids, the ones who I can hold and the one I cannot.

1 comment:

  1. She's so awesome.
    Her prayers will leave us bawling in a few years. :)

    I love the big, cheesy grin in the first pic!

    ReplyDelete