Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Gotcha Day





Our official, never have to stay at the orphanage again, gotcha date is 09/09/09. We were FINALLY able to get his travel document from the Ministry today. Whew! Last night when we took him back to the orphanage, he was very distraught that we were leaving. I told Justin I didn’t think that I could do that again. We gave him his first bath after we got back to the hotel, and it was a little bit of a rodeo! The water scared him. In the end, he got sufficiently clean without too much trauma.

Enjoy the random pictures from the last few days! The group picture is all of us with Veronique, the woman at the minister’s office who processes all our paperwork. She is a very important person!

Please pray for us that we can get his passport expedited and still leave for Ethiopia on time.

3 comments:

  1. I can't even wrap words around the emotions I feel when I see Moses with you guys! Soooo happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to SQUEEZE him!!! And I love the picture of Veronique... you know, we're always praying for her. It is nice to know what she looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that he knows he belongs to you.

    ReplyDelete