Monday, October 26, 2009

Adopted for Life by Russell Moore



I had to take a moment and let you all know about this wonderful book! It is probably the best book I have read concerning adoption (and I've read a lot!). It is applicable to those who are mildly interested in adoption, to those who have been adopted or completed an adoption. Russell Moore is a Baptist theologian and he and his wife adopted two boys from Russia 5-6 years ago. They later had two boys biologically. He makes some incredible spiritual comparisons about adoption, as well as some very, very practical advice. I think I paid about $11 on Amazon for it, and it was well worth every penny.

2 comments:

  1. Laura has finished this and was very encouraged by it. I am in the process of reading it now and it has been such a blessing! Chase

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete