Monday, June 15, 2009

He is 10 months!

This morning when I saw our adoption agency's number pop up on my call ID, I was hoping to hear the words, "Congratulations! We have a referral for you!" I didn't hear those words, but we did get good news. Our agency coordinator called to tell us that the orphanage would like to refer a healthy, 10 month old boy to our family for adoption. She needed to ask if we were ok with this because in our paperwork, we had requested an infant male who was 0-9 months old. I told her immediately that him being 10 months old was no problem. She said that she should have all the details for the referral worked out within a week! Hooray! For some reason, I didn't even think to ask anything else about him!? I know that women tend to get forgetful during pregnancy, but maybe during a "paper pregnancy" too? :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heidi, this is so exciting! Just thinking about your little boy and how loved he will be in your family, warms my heart!

    And I think I would have forgotten to ask any other questions too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Heidi! I just saw that you started a blog and have been wondering how you are doing since you are our closest AWAA Rwanda family. I am so happy and excited for you guys!

    Kari
    Africainourhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete