Thursday, December 17, 2009

Moses the Marine




Last week, some wonderful friends from our church, David and Kisha, heard me mention that I needed to get Moses' hair cut again and kindly offered to do it for me. This is the end result, and I love it! Even though he'd already gotten one haircut, he still had several thin patches on the back of his head from laying down so much in his crib, and the hair on the top of his head was so thick I couldn't get it combed out. David took it down enough so that it will all grow back even. He looks like he just went to boot camp (I thought the camo shirt was a nice touch)! The first day or so, he kept rubbing the back of his head. So different! We also have to really make sure he wears his hat outside. Brrrr!

In other Moses news, he is picking up new words every day and he's starting singing songs. Today when we were in the Dollar Store, he was singing at the top of his lungs, "Na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey, bye bye!" One of his other favorites is "Today is the Day" by Lincoln Brewster. He is getting a mini-drum set for Christmas (shh, don't tell!) and I can't wait to see what he does with it.

2 comments:

  1. It CRACKS ME UP when your kids sing the "Na na na" song! I think I heard Trina sing it first, in that high little voice -- so funny!

    My little sister got a mini Fraggle Rock drum set for Christmas one year and she LOVED it! Beat the tar out of it. :) But somehow still made it last for years. I bet Moses will have a "slam-banging" time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just started following your blog the last few months and am looking for some fundraising ideas. We just got approved for an Ethiopian adoption. We have 4 little ones under 6 and are on a tight budget. Thanks and Ilove the new do!www.camppfunk@blogspot.com or email me at funk50@charter.net. Thanks and God Bless!

    ReplyDelete